Time is winding down, we'll be meeting Baby Q soon!! I'm so ready to see her and hold her but not sure I'm ready for the late night/early morning feedings or even the adjustment period that comes with a new baby. I've been spending a lot of time with Y talking about Q and what will happen when it's time for her to come and teaching her how to hold her using her baby dolls. Y now walks around the house saying that "Baby Q will be here in a few weeks." She really is excited about it, she touches my belly all the time and when we're home she is known to pull my shirt up just to see if Baby Q is moving. She also asks me a lot what Baby Q is doing, most of the times she asks I just tell her that she's sleeping unless of course she happens to be doing a lot of moving around.
Everything is still going pretty smoothly, not sure if I'm dilated any more than the 2cm from last week, he didn't check me on Tuesday so he may just wait and do it on Friday at my next appointment. Our friend K from Sarnia drove over with her kids to spend the day with us yesterday so we all went to dinner, a park and then out for some ice cream. It was super hot so we didn't let the kids play at the park for too long after dinner but we stayed just long enough to get some pictures taken. But please excuse the big greasy stain on my shirt, you'd think I was nursing already and leaking milk but I'm not...I'm just a messy eater when out in public apparently!
2 comments:
I'm SO excited for you Umeka!
You look great! Y is going to be such a sweet big sister:) Praying all goes well:)
Post a Comment