Thursday, July 14, 2011

Diaper Bag

When pregnant with Y you could say I was polka dot obsessed, it wouldn't be an overstatement in the least.  I fell head-over-heels in love with the Deco pattern by Graco and bought almost every item they sold in the print.  The exception was the bouncer chair, because I wanted the Fisher-Price Rainforest chair instead, and the high chair (had they made a space-saver version I definitely would have bought it)!  They also made and sold a diaper bag with the print and so of course that was the diaper bag that I wanted.  I loved the print but I must admit it was small, fortunately with only one kid I could make due with it.  Several months after Y was born they came out with a larger diaper bag in the same print and I made sure to tell B that whenever we had our next kid we were buying the larger version.  Well it turns out when you put 3 years between your kids the things you purchased/wanted with one kid may no longer be available when another kid comes along, and so it wasn't meant to be for me to have that bag.

Deco print by Graco
I suppose it's just as well though because, though I haven't fully outgrown my love of polka dots, it has lessened to some degree.  I found myself attracted to black and white prints this pregnancy, mainly damask and so I set out to find a black and white damask diaper bag.  Well I didn't exactly find anything that I loved or even liked that much in that exact print and color scheme.  I did however find a bag that I instantly fell in love with and decided I had to have it.  It's made by JJ Cole and the print is named Black Magnolia.  I was so excited the day that it arrived in the mail and I am anxiously awaiting the ability to put all of it's pockets and attachments to use.



Photobucket

No comments: