Thursday, July 14, 2011
Impromptu Pictures
Today while I had the camera out taking pictures of the Baby Q's newly hung name, Y decided that she wanted to have her picture taken too and since this isn't something that she allows me to do very often, I decided to take her up on it. I suppose I should clarify that when I say, "she doesn't allow me to do it very often," it's not that she doesn't like to have her photo taken, she LOVES it. But she wants to have her picture taken and stand BEHIND the camera to SEE the picture at the same time. One day she'll understand that I actually have to take the picture before she can see the picture on the camera, but until that day arrives I guess we'll be snapping these impromptu photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment