Thursday, July 14, 2011

Finally Finished!

As of yesterday I finally finished painting the letter's of Baby Q's name.  It took several weeks of me staying up late while everyone else was in bed but I was finally able to complete it and hung it on the wall today.  It's pretty much exactly like Y's name (which I swore I'd never do again but since they're sharing a room it didn't leave me much of an option) except I used a turquoise base coat instead of lavender.  Here's the Q and the Y from their names so you can see their similarities and differences.




Now that I have fully completed one project I just have to work on completing the other two, which have been in progress at the same time as I was painting her name.  Hopefully I'll have pictures of those posted soon because my time is winding down!

Photobucket

No comments: