If you're wondering what sort of presents we got, I'll try my best to list them all. And if I miss anything then you'll have to look at the pictures below, so here goes: sleepers, gowns, hooded towels, a memory kit (which includes: a porcaline heart-shaped box to hold her first tooth, another to hold her first curl, a picture frame, photo box and piggy bank), baby blankets, baby booties, a ceramic sign, socks, onesies
, bibs, dresses, several outfits, baby wash, baby lotion, disposable washcloths (had never heard of those but seem really neat), washcloths, bath toys, a bath set, a grooming and healthcare kit, bath toy bag, tooth and gum cleanser, hats, diaper rash ointment, a gift card, a money order, dress shoes, diapers, wipes, rattles, bottles, headbands, a stuffed toy that plays music, mittens, q-tips, a baby bath bar and a tub that has a shower component. I think that's everything but I can never be too sure so you'll just have to take a look at the pictures below. Enjoy! (FYI: If you click on the picture you can see a larger version, just in case you didn't know).
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Baby Shower #2
So today was a busy day, a hectic day, and a very good day! Today, m
y sister and I had our joint baby shower here in North Carolina. It was a really nice event with TONS of food. Unfortunately I didn't get a lot of pictures because I was running around town doing some other things and I arrived a bit late. But as for food we had: pasta salad, black forest ham, pork tenderloin, garden salad, cheese ball and crackers, watermelon, cantelope, red and green grapes, strawberries, fruit dip, 3 cheese & garlic breadsticks and I can't forget the adorable cake. I actually do have a picture of the cake but I didn't get to it fast enough so there are a coup
le of slices missing from it, so just use your imagination for those couple slices. We played a lot of games and just had fun socializing with everyone that attended. My old roommate from VT was able to attend because she was visiting her parents in Richmond for the week. I was able to spend time with her (LeAnn) as well as her mom (JeriAnn), husband (Jared) and their two children (Ella and Bryce). It was awesome to see them again, it's been about a year and a half since I've seen them. With the exception of Jared who I haven't seen since my and B's wedding almost 3 years ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Iyhyanna is set! She has more clothes than I do.
I'm glad you are having such a great time with your family and friends. Now all you need is the baby to arrive! Best of luck on your journey home!!!
Malinda
From what I can tell, little lyhyanna has dresses/clothes up the wazoo! Goodness, girl. I hope she can get to them all! You are so blessed to have so many friends wanting to shower you and your family with such love for a baby we don't even know yet! Wow. That surely demonstrates how cool her parents are.
Post a Comment