Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pictures from Home

Okay, so I'm finally unpacked and now I can blog again and boy do I have a lot to say. I have four different posts that I want to post but I'm not really sure that I'll do them all today, I don't wanna overwhelm you all at once with my random thoughts. So first things first, it's time to meet my family and friends (some of them anyways, the ones who actually let me take a decent picture of them).

This is the best picture I could get of my dad, haha.
This is my Brother.


Here you have my nieces and nephews .

This is J, she is the 2 year old that my mom watches. She is one of the sweetest and silliest little girls you'll ever meet.
This is my roommate from VT, LeAnn and Me at the baby shower.
This is LeAnn's mom, JeriAnn and Me at the baby shower
This is me and one of my bestest friends in the whole wide world, Tisha.
There ya have it, those are my closest family and friends with exception of my sister and my grandma!

No comments: