My Blog List

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

*Sigh*

It's a miracle; I actually have some free time to post to the blog. It really is amazing! So I guess now that I have time to write that I should come up with something to write. This week started off on the rough side, I can definitely say that the pregnancy emotions are starting to kick in. But thanks to great friends and great family members I was able to get over the hump. I'm still rather impatient with this whole pregnancy process but being so busy has helped me put my mind on other things. It's kinda weird the things that pregnancy changes, it's not just about the changes to your body but I am also having mental and spiritual changes. I find myself always wanting to improve, always wanting to be better and honestly it has very little to do with me and more to do with the unborn child that I already love so much. I want to live better so that I can be a better example. I want to learn more so that I can teach more. It is absolutely amazing the things that you think about when you're pregnant! Sometimes I feel unworthy, unworthy of the unconditional love that my child will have for me, unworthy of raising one of God's most amazing creations and unworthy of this beautiful blessing that's growing inside me right this very minute. But even with all those feelings and emotions, I wouldn't change my life right now for all the money in the world. My life's not perfect but I couldn't ask for a more supportive husband, family or friends because I am so truly blessed by them all and I can't wait for my baby to be a part of it. I'm under no delusions that this whole process of having a baby and raising a child will be easy but I know that I have such a strong support group of people that are willing and anxious to help that I can't help but be excited about the whole thing. I must be one of the, if the THE, luckiest girl in the world! 143

1 comment:

David and Jana said...

Isn't it amazing? I love those feelings. I think it must be Heavenly Father, nudging you prepare to be the mother of a very choice spirit. we're so happy for you!