My Blog List

Blog Archive

Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Greatest Invention Ever!

Okay, so after being told about these belly bands at church last Sunday, I went out today to Motherhood Maternity and purchased their Tummy Sleeve. Oh my goodness, these are the best invention ever!!! Since I tend to prefer my jeans a little more on the fitted side and I have several skirts made of type of material that has absolutely no give or stretch at all (like a satin type material but lighter and more flowy). So even though I'm not really showing (I don't think) the clothing does tend to get tighter in the waist area. So these amazing bands (they look like a tube top) slip over your pants or skirts so you don't have to button and zip them up. So basically it expands the life of your non-maternity bottoms and it looks like you're just wearing a layered shirt. I am wearing one now just because I wanted to try it out and honestly I don't think that I will ever button my pants ever again, haha!! These things are so amazingly comfortable.

I'm beginning to think that Motherhood Maternity should be paying me for advertisements, haha. Anyway, that's about all for me right now, our life is pretty uneventful right now so I really don't have too much else to say so we'll be talking to you later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those tops sound amazing, they sure are making it much easier for mom's to be, I am glad you are comfortable.
Hey I wonder if the can have multiple uses like you don't have to be pregnant to enjoy their benefit, I was just thinking they could come very handy after a Thanksgiving or a Christmas dinner!!!

Anonymous said...

sorry!! the anonymous was me.