My Blog List

Blog Archive

Monday, February 11, 2008

We're Having A Girl!!!!

Maybe. Well at least according to the Ancient Chinese Birth Gender Chart we're having a girl. But since there hasn't been an ultrasound to determine gender yet I guess I shouldn't really put too much faith in that. However, it does supposedly have a 99% accuracy rate. Anyway, I thought that it was kinda neat. Now that I'm 10 weeks (and ¼ of the way through the pregnancy, not that I'm counting or anything) we only have 10 more weeks before we'll be able to find out gender. This process takes forever, we've known for about 6 weeks now but truly it seems like it's been months and months. As for good news, B seems to think that I'm showing. In fact he's pretty convinced of it. I think so most times as well, although when fully dressed no one can really tell anyway. Well I think that's about it now because my head is ready to hit the keyboard and fall asleep. ttyl.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

How exciting! Have ya'll come up with names???