and it's even more fun when it's for a baby! I am surprised actually, I got just as much enjoyment from shopping for the baby as I do when I'm shopping for myself! Now I know what you're probably thinking, "how can she shop for a baby that she doesn't even know the gender for"? Well that's an easy answer...it's called gender neutral!!! Anyway, I really only went to the mall to meet with a group from a class and do some research for our project (yes, that really is the truth). However, I ended up having a few hours to waste and I just couldn't resist. It just so turns out that since all the spring/summer clothing is out now they're selling all the fall/winter stuff at really cheap prices (especially at The Children's Place) and it just so happens that our dear baby will be born in September which is when the really cold weather starts to creep in. So anyway, enough of the talkin' here are my really cool finds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment