My Blog List

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Eight Weeks Three Days!!!

Okay, so if you didn't already know, I am the most impatient person that you will ever meet!!!! I am 8wks 3 days as of right now and it seems like the next 31-32 weeks are going to take forever to get here. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying experiencing the whole pregnancy thing (probably because I'm still symptom-less) but I can't believe I have to wait until September. I am one of those people who doesn't want to wait for anything, but in this instance I have no control, and frankly I don't know how I feel about it. I know I shouldn't rush things because in the end all that I really want is a healthy, happy baby but knowing that and saying that really doesn't do much to increase the amount of patience that I have. I guess I'll be slightly more content when we find out the gender of the baby because then I can start buying stuff, and honestly nothing makes me more happy and content than shopping!

On a different note I thought I'd share some completely random information with you, so enjoy. The only cravings that I have really had have been for fruit and green beans mostly although broccoli is really yummy right now too (well yummier than normally). I've always enjoyed sleeping but I think I enjoy it even more so now than before. Cigarette smoke is even more appalling than before, in fact when I smell it that is about the only time I feel nauseas. I have a heightened since of smell and the guy who sits next to me in one of my classes has horrible breath. I really can't wait until I have a really big belly because I wanna laugh at Brandon having to cut my toe nails, just the thought of it makes me laugh. Although, I will inform him that if he doesn't want to do it, he doesn't have to...I'll just go pay $30 for a pedicure every time I need one...I think that will convince him. B is so cute, whenever I don't want to eat or he doesn't feel like I've eaten enough he'll say, "But what about the baby?" He also always says goodnight to the baby before going to sleep each night. We have a name picked out for a girl and half of a name for a boy. For a girl, her name will be I. J. Fox for a boy it'll be Elian _______ Fox, (we can't agree on a middle name) all that we can really agree on is that we want it to be a Hispanic name. In fact I think I'll add a new poll to the site for you all to vote on, I'll include the middle names that I like and see which of those you all like the best. I think I'll do that now, so let us know what you think! Oh and if you have any suggestions feel free to leave them in the comment section, but chances are if it's not a Hispanic name, we probably won't use it. Although the name Andreas isn't Hispanic, it's more European, so who knows...just take the poll and leave whatever suggestions you have. 143

4 comments:

Claudia said...

The more I think about it, the more I like the sound of Elian Andreas Fox. But I know that a EUROPEAN name will be a tough sell to Mr. Anti-Europe, so I really like Elian Cruz Fox. It's a cool name so I think you should use it up!

Anonymous said...

you should name it Elian Gonzalez Fox haha.

Anonymous said...

Elian Eduardo Fox
Elian Gonzalo Fox
Elian Rodrigo Fox
If all else fails ELIAN GONZALEZ!!!

Unknown said...

Elian Jorge Fox
Elian Pablo Fox
Elian Enrique Fox
Elian Jose Fox
Elian Francisco Fox