Saturday, January 5, 2008
A Great Way to Start the New Year!
About a week ago, after visiting the blog of a friend, I decided that when we got pregnant that I was going start a blog so that our friends and family would be able to have updates on us and our baby. Well, little did I know that just a few days later we would discover that we were already pregnant. Our goal is to keep you updated about some of the general goings on in our day-to-day life. U is extremely excited, even at the threat of the onset of morning sickness, fatigue, and all the other uncontrollable 'side effects' of pregnancy. She spends a lot of time talking to the baby even though it's probably the size of a pen dot and she already refers to it as a 'she', I guess she knows something the rest of use don't. B is his usual happy self, though that will probably change with all the cravings and the mood swings, but hopefully that is at least a couple more months away, either way he was born to be a dad, he's absolutely wonderful with children. So I guess this is the start of a new and wonderful journey for us...wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
hola soy alejandra, pasaba a dejarte saludos.
You guys need to start a thing on this blob so that people can suggest beautiful names like Clausmund. :)
Oops... I meant "blog," not "blob." :)
CONGRATS!!! Always good to hear from the old crew from VT. Sounds like you're healthy and happy and in for the adventure of a lifetime!
All I can say is, "It's about time." I been waiting for quite a while to hear those words, "Momma, I'm pregnant." And when I did hear them, they were from Nikki and not from you. The past few months have been hectic, especially when your period was late. I'm very excited for the both of you because you both deserve the happiness that a baby can bring to your family. I'm also excited for Paul , Queta and the rest of the family. You both will make great parents. Umeka doesn't have any patience, so look out momma, your patience will increase from this point on. Don't be suprised if this baby decides to come when she/he wants to come and not when you (Umeka)want her/him to come. Oh, at home, we're all excited too. I love you both.
congrats on the new baby!!!
The web site its pretty cool i love it.. you guys need to postm some pics of you and the baby hehe
los queremos mucho
Stefani
BRANDON AND UMEKA
C O N G R T U L A T I O N S !
How wonderful a new baby.
So much for all of us to look forward to:
Your first one
Our first one
You are happy
We are happy
You have morning sickness
We have morning stiffness
You are eating for two
We get all stuffed up too
You will be tired
We soon be retired
Your belly will be expanding
We have a hard time standing
You will feel your baby move
We will not longer be in the mood
You are experiencing everything new
We cannnot longer chew
You are ready for so many adventures
We will have to wear dentures
You will be needing diapers
We will be wearing diapers
Your baby will be here
We cannot longer hear
You will be proudly pushing the stroller
We cannot longer hold up the controller
You will be Mom and Dad
We will be Grandma and Grandpa
WE CAN HARDLY WAIT !
LOVE YOU
Mom and Dad
I have a beautiful name,
ALQUETA :)
One more
MARYETA
Post a Comment