My Blog List

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 27, 2008

2008 Auto Show




I (B) finally have time to write my first blog. We had a very busy week, but it ended with a lot of fun. I finished my first week of working monday - friday (like a normal person) as I am training for my upcoming promotion of an IT Development QA Analyst. I will be spending a few hours each day doing my new job and then the rest of the time doing my current job of IT Help Desk until my company can hire a replacement to take over my current position. U had a busy week as well as she had school and had to run a few errands including her ultrasound appointment. Today her pregnancy is at exactly 8 weeks and I can't wait to find out the gender of our baby in another 2 months. Yesterday we went to a Detroit tradition (The 2008 North American International Auto Show).




Of course I was in heaven since cars are one of my passions, and there is no better place to see the best cars in the world than right here in the Motor City. U didn't mind it, but she got really tired after a few hours. I made up for it though as we treated ourselves to our favorite restaurant (Pizza Papalis) in Detroit's Greektown District. That's all for now, until next time.
-Brandon



No comments: