Monday, January 24, 2011

The Good and The Bad

I honestly feel like lately I have been a bit whiny.  I'm actually beginning to annoy myself, but it still doesn't stop me from doing even more whining.   But today, in this post at least, I plan on keeping my whining to a minimum. 

The Good:
  • I have made it past the dreaded 11 week, 5 days mark which I wrote about it this post.
  • I am only a couple weeks from the completion of the first trimester.
  • I am beginning to notice a big difference in how my clothes fit, it's much sooner this time though since I haven't been pregnant for 3 years it could just be my memory which is wrong on this matter.
  • My blood sugar levels are looking really good, in my opinion at least!
  • I'm still sleeping well at night, probably because I haven't yet lost the ability to sleep on my stomach!!!
  • I have a super-dee-dooper husband who doesn't mind my whining and complaining (most days) and picks up where I slack off at.

The Bad:
  • Heartburn is setting in and it's hitting hard!  Even milk is beginning to lose it's effectiveness which definitely didn't happen until much later when pregnant with Y.
  • I still find it hard to find a lot of energy to do things like clean.  Someone suggested that I limit myself to one cleaning task a day instead of feeling as if I need to accomplish it all in a day, I like that idea.
  • I feel really faint when I don't eat but at the same time there isn't much that I want to eat.  Typically I end up settling for whatever is quick and available and then end up enjoying it.
  • It is FREEZING here in Michigan at the moment, stepping outside in the broad daylight is still unbearable!
Photobucket

No comments: