2010 was a great year! We set out with 2 goals in mind - buying our first home and getting pregnant - and we accomplished both. Neither happened in the timeline that we had in mind but it goes to say that everything happens as it should, when it should.
So I've been asked, "What goals do you have for 2011?" I think having a healthy, happy baby tops that list really. In fact, it may be the only thing on the list as things stand right now. I of course want to be a better wife and mother but that is a constant effort, one that I could definitely do better at though.
We sincerely wish you a Happy New Year and hope you all enjoy a year filled with happiness and bliss. But we also hope that as the tough times arrive that you will have the strength that you need to conquer them. Hopefully this time next year, we'll all be able to smile in the face of our adversities and say "Veni, Vidi, Vici!"
No comments:
Post a Comment