| Checking her temperature, heart rate and blood pressure all at once with the Dr. kit that Santa brought her. She's also wearing 4 pair of pajamas in this picture. |
| I guess it's time to check her ears now, not sure how she can do it all on her own. She's a multi-tasker! |
| Now she has moved on to add a hat and 2 pairs of gloves to the mix. And I guess she wants to help Mommy clean too! |
| For some reason I find myself thinking of a bag lady when I see this picture. |
| She found another pajama top, now she just looks like the Incredible Hulk or maybe just a football player with lots of pads on. |
| I guess I figured out what she was doing in my closet for so long this morning. Apparently she decided to remove her pajamas and wear just this instead. So much for pajama day! |
1 comment:
I looooooooooved the boots!! she looks awesome!
Post a Comment