Friday, February 15, 2008
A Very Happy V-Day!
Valentine's Day is always great! Well unless you're single, then it probably sucks, at least I thought it sucked when I was single. But anyway, yesterday was a long day but a really good day. I, of course had a very long day at school and B had a long day at work. We had dinner reservations for 7:20pm and boy was the place packed. I can't say that I was surprised; it's actually one of the best Italian restaurants that I've ever been to. We had reservations for 7:20 but I'm sure it helped that we arrived around 7:00 because we were seated about 10 minutes after our scheduled time but another couple that was scheduled for 7:00 had to wait something like 25 minutes. So dinner was great, then we just came home and relaxed for a while (B has to rest his food by lying on the couch after he eats). After that we exchanged cards and presents (sort of). I guess I should say that we officially received our presents because we both knew in advance what we had gotten. Except B did surprise me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers when he picked me up at school. So I ended up with flowers and a necklace that I had been wanting and B ended up with his favorite thing in the world, Piston's Tickets as well as a gift card to the Palace Locker room (he said he's going to buy the baby some Pistons gear), and a post game meet and greet with some player. The package also comes with Piston's Martini glasses but those are really of no use to us, so who cares! So all in all it was a fantastic day and we enjoyed our last Valentine's Day without a kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brandon bought you flowers? Does he even know what flowers are? LOL. Maybe when you give birth you'll get a box of chocolates. :)
Post a Comment