Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Y Says

After going to the baptism of the son of one of our friends Y keeps saying, "I want to be bathtized."  I love to hear her interpretation of words or phrases such as the Mistake Center when referencing our Stake Center or the United Stakes when referring to our country.  There's a whole list of them and I love to hear her say them!

Last week while on the phone with Nana B. Y looks at me with this very seroius and shocked look on her face and she says, "you lost your tooth."  So I respond by asking her, "who lost a tooth?"  Well she then tells me that I had in fact lost a tooth.  So I quickly ran my tongue over my teeth just to make sure they were all still there, and of course they were.  And when I look at her with a look of confusion I see her put her finger up to her mouth and place it between her two top, front teeth.  When she did that, still with a shocked look on her face, I literally could not keep myself from laughing!  She was referring to the gap that is between my 2 front teeth!  The same gap that she has seen every day of her almost 4-year old life.  I think I probably laughed for 5 minutes straight and I still laugh every time I think about it or tell someone about it. 

No comments: