My mother was pretty surprised by that statement, she could not believe that I want a bigger home and after thinking about it myself it does seem a bit odd that I'm saying I want a different house after just buying this one less than 2 years ago. So I want to set the record straight.
Here goes:
I love my home, it's beautiful, it's cozy, it's HOME! It's just under 1600 square feet which I'll add is bigger than any place I've EVER lived in and I was raised in a house with 5 people. However, the downfall of our breathtaking, 1600 square foot condo is that it only has 2 bedrooms. We want 3 or 4 children. Do you see where I'm going with this? If Y and Q were to be our only children then our current home would suffice but I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that we are not done. I know with every fiber of my being that there is at least one more spirit waiting for us to usher him/her into this world.
So, with that said, I'll add that we are NOT in the market for a new home currently and we have no plans of putting this place on the market or looking for a new home anytime soon. We are comfortable here, we love it here, and if it had just one more bedroom (and a bit more storage space) we'd probably live here forever. When the time comes to move I'll be very sad, but to my knowledge that's still a couple years down the road.
No comments:
Post a Comment