Thursday, June 16, 2011
Baby Q Update
All is still well, there is nothing of any significance to report, thankfully. At this stage I like to believe that no news really is good news. I now have doctor appointments twice a week, on Tuesdays and Fridays, and it will stay that way until she is born. As I mentioned before I have to go in to have NSTs done twice a week and even though I gave it my best shot at attempting to convince Dr. L that I only really needed to have one done a week, he didn't buy it. And so I wake up twice a week at 5am in order to drive B to work. Fortunately I have awesome friends who have been awesome enough to watch Y for me during these appointments because it would be impossible for me to keep her occupied for an hour while I am hooked up to fetal heart monitors and unable to tend to her. I am not a morning person at all so getting up so early is leaving me even more tired than I was before. That also explains why it's been a while between my posts, but it doesn't explain why it's almost 1am and I am still awake - at least I get to sleep in today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment