Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Baseball

A few days after returning from NC we were able to attend a Detroit Tigers game with one of B's little brothers and some friends.  As for myself, I'm not a fan of baseball at all so I spent most of the game people watching and trying to figure out what I missed whenever the crowd yelled.  But even given my disdain for the sport I had an awesome evening with B and everyone.  We had an awesome dinner at Pizza Papalis and spent the entire evening laughing at each other's expense.  And we even had some pretty amazing seats, we bought our tickets online from StubHub.  We were sitting eleven rows up from third base and we got the tickets for really cheap and since it was a Friday night game they even had fireworks afterwards!  Who could ask for anything else?  Well I guess it would have been a little better had they actually won, but it didn't matter to me either way!  Here are some pictures...





 



Photobucket

No comments: