Monday, October 26, 2009

The Cutest Lamb You'll Ever See!

Y was supposed to be a Ladybug for Halloween. However, in my ignorance, I thought that buying a Halloween costume in September would allow plenty of time and a store definitely wouldn't be sold out...I was WRONG!!! So after that total disappointment, I went home and started looking on the internet but I couldn't find anything I really liked at a price I really wanted to pay. So I went to walmart.com and settled for a bumble bee costume. I wasn't excited about it, but it would get the job done. Then I found THE cutest costume and after a little encouragement from my mother-in-law I decided that I was going to return the bee and Y was gonna be a lamb instead. Last night was our ward Halloween party and of course I took pictures. Here are some for you guys to enjoy! Love ya!

Trying on her costume

Too Cute!!

Sleeping in the car on the way home...guess she was exhausted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!