Friday, October 16, 2009
Last Lesson
I had my last swim lesson tonight and I am actually quite sad to say that I'm finished. I am extremely proud of my progress and being able to now say that I can swim. There are still some aspects that I want to continue working on, mostly improving my stroke and also my breathing technique (which as of right now is pretty lame). So I had B film a little video of me swimming for you guys to see. I'm still not as good as I one day hope to be but it's a lot better than I was 30 days ago. You'll notice in the video that I stopped fairly quickly and that is because I ended up getting a cramp in my foot (ouch). But not including the time I took to massage the cramp out of my foot, it took me slightly over a minute to finish one lap in the pool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY!!! Go Umeka go!! That video just made my day!! :)
Woo-hoo! Knew you could do it! Good stuff.
Post a Comment