My Blog List

Thursday, May 21, 2009

No Clever Title Here!

It's been a really long time since my last post and I'm not really sure why. I haven't been doing anything exciting at all, in fact it's definitely been the least occupied I've been in a very long time. I suppose after the excitement of April and the first several days of May - having family visiting - my life has seemed pretty dull and I really haven't had much to post. But I have had a lot on my mind these days but I'll save that all for another post. We're all doing fairly well. I say fairly because at least one of us in the house is semi-sleep deprived. I should have known it was too good to be true when Y started sleeping through the night at 6 weeks. She's making up for it now, though most times it's just a matter of going in and giving her a pacifier. But there are a few nights when she wants mommy to pick her up and snuggle her for a little while before putting her back down. The constant sleep interruptions are very draining! Don't even get me started on nap time because that has become a battle as well! Other than those 2 issues, she's still as happy and loving as always.

B gets a 3-day weekend this week so we're heading for Canada after church on Sunday and will be there through Tuesday night. As for me, I need to find a hobby! Some days I get bored out of my mind and I find myself missing interacting with the outside world. We have been taking the opportunity to go out and enjoy this beautiful weather we've been having here. We will go to the park after dinner or just walk around the lake here together. Y loves being in her stroller and just looking at everything as it goes by. With any luck all of the outside air will help her sleep better! Speaking of which...I'd better go get some sleep before she wakes up for the first time of the night! ttyl

No comments: