I named this post slightly overdue because it is just that, I've been saying for the past several days that I would post an entry but never got around to it until now. But I'm sure the lack of having anything to say contributed to my lack of posting. Our lives have been pretty uneventful these past several weeks and I have really just immersed myself in finishing the Y's room (which is actually done, I just need to go clean up my mess). When I'm completely done I will definitely post pictures. The other night I discovered B sitting in her room rocking in the chair, probably imagining what it'll be like once she arrives. I must admit that I have done this myself.
As for doctor appointments, they've been going well for the most part. We have done the NSTs for the past 3 weeks and she only really cooperated for the first one. I told my doctor that was because he was on vacation that week and we saw another doctor. The only thing is that when she doesn't cooperate I end up having to sit there for an hour or so before the doctor gives up and has to do an ultrasound where he has to watch her do certain specific movements, which can take a while as well. The good thing is that every week he does a fluid scan to monitor my amniotic fluid so I get to see her each week. Other than that, there's not much else to tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment