Saturday, July 19, 2008
Rambling Thoughts
Yesterday while setting up Y's room I couldn't help but think of how happy I am to not only be becoming a mother but also how happy I am that it is at this time in my life. We are very fortunate to have all the blessings that we have. We always talked about having children before we were married, we agreed that we wanted to have 4 and that we wanted to wait until we had been married at least 2 years. This 2 years was our 'get to know you' period and by far the smartest decision that we ever made. I mean, I look at ahead to the early morning and late night feedings, B being at work all day, me having night classes four nights a week, and just taking inventory of how much time we may have to spend together and after taking all these things into consideration I am so happy that we waited those 2 years before even trying. We know each other so well, we've been able to do things that we couldn't have if we had've had the physical, mental and financial responsibility of a child and now that we've done those things we're finally ready for this next step. We have been given so much and now we can't wait to share that with our daughter. We also have been blessed with great families who support us and help us in any way that they can. Not to forget all of our great friends and the strength that they are. We just feel extremely loved and blessed through everything. It definitely has not been easy (marriage or pregnancy) but both have been so extremely fulfilling and rewarding and after all is said and done, we're just glad that we got to experience both together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment