Thursday, July 1, 2010
Great News...
Today we received some great news! I told you a few weeks ago that we made an offer on a condo and were all set to close except we wanted to get the complex FHA approved which would allow us to put only 3.5% down. The documents were sent in to HUD about a week and a half ago and today we got the news that the complex has been approved. We were amazed at how quickly it all happened, we were told to expect at least 30 days. To say that we're extremely happy is an understatement, we are so very grateful that things have gone so smoothly and so quickly. Now we're just waiting on the appraisal, and seeing as we're buying it for so cheap we don't see that being an issue. As of right now we're still scheduled to close on July 20th and honestly I don't think I've ever been so excited to pack boxes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Excellent news! I hope it all goes through swimmingly from here!
Congratulations Umeka!
That is very exciting news!
Post a Comment