Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Funny Sign

I am VERY much against people texting while driving!!!  Most people who do it make various justifications for doing it but in my opinion there is no text in the entire world that would justify a response while driving...if it's really THAT important then pull over!  Here in Michigan, as of July 1, texting while driving is illegal.  Not that this will stop people from doing it but maybe it will deter a few and thus save some unsuspecting person's life.  If only there were a texting lane on the road that was surrounded by cement barricades...then all those people who feel the need to text while driving can have at it and just injure/kill themselves without affecting all the other drivers around them, maybe we can swap that for the HOV lanes. 

Anyway, I was on Facebook and saw this picture on a friend's profile.  I found it quite funny and couldn't resist emailing it to some family and friends as well as posting it here on the blog.


1 comment:

Yayi said...

I think it's hilarious!!!