I am nervous because I fully realize that until those papers are signed, this isn't a done deal. I'm excited because this is a huge step for us and is something we've been praying about for a very long time. Heavenly Father has blessed us in so many ways and opened doors for us when there didn't even seem to be a door. We know that this is what is right for us at this moment and we are so very grateful. In all the excitement there is also a little big of sadness, a small amount because of the amount of money we're about to spend but more because I am extremely nostalgic. Our current apartment isn't my first place (that was actually in college at VT), nor is it my first apartment as a married person, but it is the place that we brought our beautiful baby girl home to after she was born. She crawled here, walked here, said her first words here, etc. And honestly we have loved every minute of it but it is time to move on. Life is about progression and constantly evolving who you are and that's just what we're doing. We're taking steps we believe are necessary for us and our family, not to mention the strong desire to expand our family once again. So we'll move on and yes, I can guarantee you there will be a bit of sadness in my heart for the next few months as I think of our times here or as I drive past the complex but I know that we will be having many more firsts in the hours, days, months and years to come...and I can't wait!!!
1 comment:
Congrats on closing on your home!!
Post a Comment