One gift that I received for Christmas was money, and this money was to specifically go towards my buying a purse. Probably not a big task for most people, but for me it's HUGE. Why? Because I am NOT a purse type of girl! I probably own a total of 5 (including the new one) - 2 of those were a gift, the other 2 I purchased many years ago, and then there's this one.
I must say that I am REALLY excited about this bag. I have been searching for months for the perfect bag for me. I am great at finding the perfect bag for other people but never find the one with the exact specifications I want. Maybe you're wondering why, if I'm not a purse person, am I searching for a purse. Well mainly because I get very tired of going out for quick 20 minute trips and having to carry Y's diaper bag. So I wanted to find a purse that zipped (all the ones i own are snap closures) AND was big enough to carry some diapers and a small wipe holder PLUS my wallet, keys, lotion, my gloves, Y's gloves & hat, chapstick, Lifesavers mints and whatever else I happened to throw in there. Not to mention that I wanted something that wasn't way too expensive, I'm not really a designer girl either.
So I finally found it a couple days ago while perusing the web for purses. It came from GAP and cost $50 which is normally WAY more than I would spend but I had a 20% off coupon and the Christmas money to pay for it, so I went out and bought it! It is everything that I wanted plus it's cute and did I mention that it's a nylon material so it just wipes clean!!! Yeah, I'm excited about it! Anyway, here's a picture of it in case you're wondering.



1 comment:
I love the purse, I'd say it's worth the $50.
Post a Comment