My Blog List

Blog Archive

Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010, Come On In...

I am so filled with excitement and anticipation for all that 2010 holds! I know that this year will not be without its trials and obstacles but yet and still I feel that we have so much to look forward to. We have always been so blessed in years past that you almost expect the bottom to fall out, but if one thinks like that then they obviously lack the faith needed to survive the crazy day-to-day happenings in their life.

I try not to plan out my life too much, mostly because in the past I have found that my “plan” never works out how I want it to. So instead I set goals. There aren’t many differences between planning and setting goals but there is one HUGE difference – goals are made with some wiggle room which allows you to change them as needed, plans seem to be slightly more set in stone.

So as for our goals for 2010, they include (drum roll please):
  • Buying a house (or at least a condo/townhouse).
  • Making baby #2.

There, that's it! There's only 2 but they're two pretty hefty ones if you ask me. Now don't go getting all excited about that second goal, notice that I said "making baby #2" I did not say that we would be having baby #2 this year. See, that's where that goal setting comes in, had you asked me last year I would have said that we would be making AND having baby #2 this year. However, I wanna enjoy having just one for a little while longer.

No comments: