My Blog List

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's Happening

On Monday I noticed that Y would be holding on to something with her arms stretched out as far as it could go and a look on her face like she was contemplating letting go. However, she never did... well at least not until Monday night when she took her very first steps!!!!! She would let go of whatever she happened to be holding on to and take a few steps before toppling over. Fortunately falling didn't discourage her one bit and she went on to do it several more times that night. Unfortunately by the time I got the video camera out and ready she had already tumbled over. Now I keep the cameras within an arms reach...just in case. So she was exactly 16 months and 1 week old when she took her first steps AND stood unassisted.

No comments: