My Blog List

Blog Archive

Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas

We had an awesome Christmas this year. B had 5 consecutive days off so we were able to go to Canada and spend the holidays with family there. We were also able to talk on the phone briefly with Lance who is currently serving his mission in Argentina. It was awesome to hear from him and know that he is happy and faithfully serving the Lord and the people of Argentina. I am just now realizing that I didn't take a single picture of Y in her Christmas dress! We did take pictures of her on Christmas day opening her gifts but she was wearing her Christmas Pajamas! I am pretty disappointed with myself! Next time she wears the dress I'll be sure to snap some pictures, and then I can just say they were Christmas pictures, haha.

As far as gifts go, Santa was very generous this year! B got his TV, U got her iPod touch and a ton of accessories, and Y, well she got all the toys a little girl could ask for, cash to be put away in her college fund, and a few clothing items as well! We were also given some awesome gifts from our family as well.


Here are some pictures:

And finally here are some pictures of Y opening her gifts while wearing her Christmas PJs (which were also a gift).

No comments: