Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Like Mother, Like Daughter
Yesterday for dinner we had cheeseburgers and french fries. Well Y's mouth isn't exactly big enough to open and eat a cheeseburger so we made her a little hamburger and cut it up into small pieces with some french fries. She, for whatever reason, does not like to pick up her food, so I was feeding her the pieces of hamburger. Now I should say that french fries are my FAVORITE food, but I do not like them cold so I usually eat them first before the rest of the meal. Well after giving Y a few pieces of hamburger I decided to give her a french fry and after eating the fry I went to give her more hamburger, but she refused to eat it. So I gave her 2 more fries and then tried again with the hamburger, still no cigar. So I just figured she was tired of the hamburger and continued to feed her fries to her. Well once ALL the fries were gone she started to eat the hamburger again. I also thought it pretty funny that she wouldn't touch the hamburger again until both her fries AND my fries were gone. I guess she might look like her daddy but her taste buds are all mommy, haha! I guess what really matters is that she ate all of her food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment