Monday, September 14, 2009
12 Month Well Baby
Today we took Y to her 12 month check up! She weighed in at 20lbs 8oz and 30¾" which places her at the 50th percentile for weight and the 95th percentile for height. Her weight gain has slowed dramatically, she only put on 1lb 3oz in the last 3 months but she grown 2 inches taller which leads me to believe she will be a lot like B - tall and lanky. After speaking with her pediatrician I think that I have started to rethink my stance on sugar. Sugar is not so bad at this point as long as she has it in moderation. I introduced her to apple juice today but made sure it was 100% juice with no ADDED sugar and she only gets about 2-3 oz a day. I will also allow her to have some small amounts of pudding and maybe a tiny piece of cake or brownie every now and again but no candy for at least another year or 2. As for everything else, all seems to be going great and she is perfectly healthy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment