As of Saturday, May 2, 2009, I entered retirement...If you can call it that. I graduated and somehow I managed to do it with honors, which was nothing short of a miracle especially considering that this last semester I almost totally blew off. I've been asked a lot since Saturday, "how does it feel?" Well after doing the school thing off and on for the past 10 years it really doesn't seem that different. Maybe it just hasn't sunk in that I am completely finished, maybe that will hit me when September comes and I'm still at home with Y while other people are busy doing school stuff. I dunno, but one thing's for sure I'll have to find something to occupy my time. Actually, now that I think of it, Y helps occupy most, if not all, of my time. Anyway, here are some pictures from the day!
This one is pretty self explanatory
With my parents & niece, G
B&U&I
Me with B & Y, my parents, sister, brother, nieces and nephews.
All of my nieces and nephews.
3 comments:
That's so awesome that everyone came out to see you! You look like such a brainiac. I hope you savor the time off, now. I know that once I graduated I felt so good that I followed through in completing a task the prophets encouraged us women to do. One down, a hundred to go.
Congrats on graduation! It is great to have the peace of mind of a nice degree, even if you're not using it. I'm excited you did it!
You look great. Congratulations, so fun that your family was able to come and see your great success!
Post a Comment