My Blog List

Thursday, May 7, 2009

8 Months Old

On Monday, Y turned 8 months old. It's hard to believe how fast time has gone. She doesn't have a well baby visit this month so I don't have an accurate measurement of height or weight so you'll have to wait until next month for that! She is a happy fun loving baby who loves to be with mommy and daddy. Her tickle spot is on the side of her tummy just below her waist and whenever you pinch her or tickle her there she lets out the biggest laugh ever! She likes to be heard and scream at random times. Last week there was a book sale at the local library and she was "talking" up a storm! She still has no teeth at all, which you will see in the photos below and she likes to get from one place to another by laying on her back, kicking her legs out and thus scooting her body in the desired direction. She usually only does this when she is laying on the floor playing. She enjoyed playing with all of her cousins this past week and I was really happy that she didn't mind my parents and everyone else holding her. I just hope she is just as friendly when we go to NC in July and Utah in August! Here are the pictures:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Late teeth aren't a bad thing. J was late getting his first one and I've never had a problem with him biting me when nursing:) He took one tentative little nibble while he was looking up at me, I told him no biting, and that was it! She's such a cutie! I love the way she gets around, that is funny. Every baby finds their own way.