I haven't posted anything in about 10 or 11 days so I figure this is way overdue! January is always such a busy month or at least it always seems that way. So that coupled with the fact that our lives have been pretty boring and thus I had nothing to post explains why I haven't posted anything. Y is getting so much personality now and she is such a good baby that I definitely have nothing to complain about. She consistently sleeps until either 8:30 or 9:30 in the morning and when she wakes she is content playing with her feet in her crib for another 10 to 15 minutes. After that I put her in bed with me, she eats and allows me to go back into a light sleep while she feeds. When she's done eating she goes back to playing with her feet and talking, allowing me to get another hour or so of sleep. She will lay there and entertain herself for 45 minutes to an hour and then she'll put herself to sleep. She'll nap for another 45 minutes to an hour and then we get up and go about our day! She really spoils mommy, it's like she knows how much I like to sleep and so she allows me to do it. She is generally happy as long as mommy is around. I don't necessarily have to be the one that's holding her, but she needs to be able to see me or hear me, especially at night. On Wednesday night I came home from school and since we've had so much snow there are spaces in our parking lot that I don't like to park in because they either haven't been plowed that great or because the plower (i doubt that's a word) put all the snow there. So I parked a little farther than I normally would have. Well as I'm walking up the sidewalk I hear a baby crying and I realize it's Y (a mother knows her baby's cry). So I start walking really fast up the stairs to the apartment and unlock the door, as soon as I get inside I say, "hey baby, mommy's home," all crying ceased immediately. I rush in, remove my coat, scarf and gloves, take her in my arms and she begins to smile and play like there was never anything wrong. She did this again tonight when I came home, cried until she heard my voice and then smiled and played as soon as she saw me. I think we can classify her as a momma's girl (for now at least). But as you will see in one of the videos below, she loves her daddy too! She loves eating her rice cereal, her feet (with or without socks), her fingers and the fingers of whoever happens to be holding her at the time. She loves to talk, squeal and just make her presence known in general. Anyway, here are some pictures and some video of her but be sure to pause the music at the bottom so you can hear her. If you can't find the pause button it's at the on the left side of the player under the little thumbnail picture. 143. Enjoy!
Pictures:



Videos:
Here she is attempting to eat her feet and then squealing.
This is her welcoming Daddy home from work.
2 comments:
Of course you know that since she's such a great baby now, she'll be quite the hellion when she gets older! :) Who knows though, maybe you'll luck out then too! Great pics and videos! Her giggle melts my heart!
wow, your lazy morning routine sounds awesome! savor it all you can now! :)
I just tagged you, check out my blog!
Post a Comment