The Ford Edge Sport. Honestly I can't tell much difference between this and a regular Ford Edge but I really like the rims and though this blue is nice...I want it in black.
The Mini Cooper! I've wanted this car since I first saw the movie The Italian Job. It may be a couple decades before I get it but I want it! And I love the fact that they have released a convertible version, finally! So I want the Convertible version in silver with black racing stripes. Hopefully by the time I'm in the market for it they will have a hard top convertible.
So now that we're done with that, here are some more cool cars that we saw:
This is the Ford Fusion Sport, another car that B would like to have. I'd go for the Hybrid version, which is now the most fuel efficient mid-size vehicle. (Ford should pay me for that plug).
Ford Mustang Bullit
Cadillac Converj
Chevy Volt
So as you can see we had a prett good day we saw so many more cars than these but these were the ones that interested me. But here's a picture of Y taking it all in and the best part of the day!
1 comment:
Your sister "N" is drooling at the sight of seeing that pizza from Pizza Papulus. Nice pictures, maybe when you all have January's like ours, I'll get to see one of the auto shows.
Post a Comment