Sunday, January 4, 2009

4 Months Old! (With Pictures)

Today my dear sweet baby girl turned 4 months old. I am really amazed at how fast time has gone while at the same time being saddened by it. I love to watch her grab her feet and stuff her fingers and toes in her mouth - at the same time - thus leaving her face, clothes and hands soaking wet majority of the time. She smiles and laughs constantly, only crying when she's tired or to let me know that I'm not pulling my boob out fast enough for her. She loves eating her rice cereal and being around people. She has started to giggle when I make noises at her or nuzzle my nose into her neck, cheek or belly. I love her so much! Sometimes I wonder what I was thinking all those years when I said I didn't wanna have kids, the past 4 months have been truly amazing. She truly enriches my life and I cannot imagine our life without her. I previously thought I had a pretty perfect life (well as perfect as perfect could be) with Brandon but she has added so much more than I ever could have guessed or imagined...and we can be together for eternity! Anyway, here are some pictures that we took today.

Oh, before I forget (again) I failed to update you all on Y's Torticollis. She had her final physical therapy visit on December 23rd and she is doing great. She still has a tendency to tilt her head when she is upset or tired but according to her therapist that is normal and to be expected. When that happens we'll just do her stretches and she'll be fine. Sorry I failed to mention it before now but with the holidays I feel like I am just getting my head back on straight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby,she never takes a bad picture does she?