Wednesday, July 30, 2008

We're Ready!

Her room is done!!!!! Now let the countdown begin. Here are some pictures and a video so you guys can see the end result, just click on the image to see the enlarged version. We're very happy with the way it turned out and now the only thing that's missing is the baby to enjoy it all. Let us know what you think!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shell
You all did a wonderful job on Ihyanna's room. She is going to fit in perfectly. I just love those red curtains. Time time is drawing very close before you will be having her in your arms and Brandon rocking her to sleep. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Love,
Momma

Hi Aunt Shell
Ihyanna's room looks great I bet she'll love it, cause I know I do and when you visit, can I hold her?
Love,
Nykeizjah

Anonymous said...

Hi Umeka
The room is just beautiful!! I can just picture our little angel sleeping there. You did an amazing job with the room and by the way those red curtains are just perfect.
Love
Queta

The Christensens said...

So cute!!! She's got a pretty good set up going on! Can't wait to see her in the room :)