My Blog List

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Good Ol' Days! Are Coming To Michigan...Sorta

So I have this friend Brad and he's at Virginia Tech working on his Master's Degree in Architecture. Well it turns out that he's been offered an internship at GM this summer working in their Human Factor Engineering Department (I think that's what it's called). So that means he'll be coming to Michigan!!! And even better than that, he's going to be living like 6½ miles from us down Hall Road (although 6½ miles on Hall Road can either be really fast or really slow depending on the time of day and how many lights you can get through without stopping). But anyway, I'm excited to have an old friend that lives close, even though it'll only be for the summer. It'll remind me of the old days at VT when we'd all get together at a different persons house each week (there were about 10 in our group of close friends) after church to have dinner and everyone would bring a different part of the meal, or all the times we'd get together to play Phase 10 or Rook or Pit or some other game like that. We would even have these pre-Thanksgiving dinners and each person would bring part of the meal. I always made the macaroni and cheese, which should come to no surprise to those of you who've had my mac and cheese! So anyway, just thought I'd share my good news.

No comments: