My Blog List

Blog Archive

Monday, May 19, 2008

Back To Reality

Since C & Å left on Friday to return to Norway, this was really our first weekend spent at home in 3 weeks and the first weekend without having anything to do or anyone come over at least a month, if not more. And let me tell ya, it is really hard to adjust to having nothing to do on the weekends again. I guess it really sucks because now the only person to make me laugh is B, although he's pretty good at it, just doesn't happen as frequently as when there are 6 other people around. But we made it through the weekend and got some much needed things done such as washing the car and going to buy more baby stuff that we have no room to for right now. Other than that we just stayed home and didn't do too much of anything. I guess I shouldn't worry too much, in less than 2 weeks I'll be packing my bags and heading to "The Old North State." I can't wait!! I'm so excited to get to see and spend time with family.

1 comment:

mary_lovett48 said...

How many days left before your arrival? “Somebody give me a blessing. How in the world will I survive living under the same roof with two pregnant women? One is in her last trimester and the other close to her last trimester.” But I going to enjoy every minute that I can. I very excited.

Love you,
Momma