Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Time Flies...9 Months Old

I know I say it every month but I'm going to say it again, I can't believe Q is 9 months old already!  Time is flying and in 3 short months my baby will no longer be an infant.  One thing for certain is that I'm enjoying every second of it and, unlike when Y was the same age, I don't find myself rushing anything.  I'm enjoying each day and I don't find myself consumed with wondering when she's going to crawl or walk, etc.  I'm definitely a much more relaxed mommy this time around, but from what I've heard with each child you supposedly become more and more relaxed.

Over the last month Q has decided that she'll roll around much more, if there's something that she wants she doesn't mind flipping over to her stomach in an effort to reach it.  She has also started sitting up on her own much more often.  Most of the time she wakes up in the morning with a bright smile on her face, she enjoys laughing and when people laugh at her, she's very ticklish, and she loves to take other's food if it's within her reach (though I rarely actually let her eat it).

For the most part she sleeps through the night, she generally wakes up and cries for about 10 minutes sometime between 1-2:30am.  I no longer respond to her cries which is why she just goes back to sleep, if for whatever reason she cries for longer and it's a distressed cry then I will respond but that very rarely happens.  Needless to say she's a very well-rested and content baby and still extremely mellow!






Photobucket

No comments: