Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hip Dysplasia - The Final Say

I'm way behind in writing this post, I fully realize that, but I've just been a bit busy lately. So bear with me as I play catch up!

Back on May 8th, Q had an appointment with an Orthopedic Surgeon to have her evaluated for Hip Dysplasia.  We again went to DMC and we were given the all clear!  While the doctor did hear/feel a clicking in hew knees and a bit in her hips as well, after reviewing her previous ultrasound and having X-rays done on her hips he was very confident that she does not have Hip Dysplasia and should not develop it from the clicking that does exist.  As for the clicking that is currently going on he believes that it will disappear completely by the time she is 3 or so years old.

We're grateful and relieved to know that all is well!

Photobucket

No comments: