Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's Happening...


Before we started trying to get pregnant, during my entire pregnancy and even after Q was born I spent a lot of time worrying about how Y would react to and treat Q.  When we first brought Q home Y tottered between being overly affectionate towards Q and being pretty mean to her - pulling her hair, hitting her, pretty much anything that she knew would make Q cry.  But more recently she's really started to show much more affection towards her baby sister, and this is more of a gentle affection!

Each morning while I prepare breakfast for Y and myself I put Q in her swing.  Well while I am making breakfast Y has started pulling up her rocking chair in front of the swing and "reading" to Q based on the pictures in the book.  Here she is reading her Thumbelina and I'm not sure how obvious it is in this photo but they are both smiling.

These are the moments when I love my job the most!




Photobucket

No comments: