Six wonderful years and I still consider myself the luckiest girl in the world. Lots has changed over the past six years but all of it has been for the better. We've added two beautiful girls to our family, we've lived in 3 different place (though we've only owned the one we currently reside in), and we've fallen more an more in love with each other - despite our flaws. People say that next year will start the "7-year itch" but we're not worried about that...we'll just get his and her back scratchers! One thing is for sure, I am loving growing older with B and couldn't imagine it with anyone else!
Each year on our anniversary we take a photo to add to our wedding album. Here are this year's photos! We took two but I'm not sure which one is better really so I'll post both.
No comments:
Post a Comment