Tuesday, May 17, 2011

28 Weeks

We are finally 28 weeks along and have reached the 3rd trimester!!!  This is the final stretch, though the light at the end of the tunnel still seems really far away.  We were scheduled to have an ultrasound this week to check the size of Baby Q at this point but the ultrasound tech had to change her schedule and won't be in the office at the time of my appointment so we just pushed it back a week.

Baby Q is doing a lot of moving around these days, especially when Y thinks it's funny to jump all over me.  One day I'm sure Q will make Y pay for all the abuse she suffered while baking in there.  All else seems to be going well at this point and today we finally snapped a few pictures of me that show my belly a bit more.  I am most definitely "showing" now though I can still hide it if I wear a sweats though I can tell I will quickly lose that ability as well, not that I want to hide it.  I love the fact that I actually look more pregnant these days and wouldn't dream of hiding it!  Though the recent cold weather has brought about the return of said sweatshirts and sweatpants.




Photobucket

No comments: