If you remember, during our last pregnancy he also had me take Glyburide but I only lasted for four days because it was lowering my blood sugar levels far too much, to levels that were making me sick. But I am confident that this time around if I'm only taking it in the evening after dinner when my blood sugar levels are at their highest then it should be okay.
The most important blood sugar reading is the fasting blood sugar and in that arena I am doing amazingly. For that reason, and a few others, he now leans more towards me having an insulin resistance than diabetes. I don't know a whole bunch about insulin resistance but I'll be doing some research to try to learn and figure out more about it.
Other than that I have to do another 24 hour urinalysis, which I'm not excited about at all. I wish there were an easier way to test for protein in the urine, I'd honestly just prefer they give me a catheter for 24 hours. My fundal height is measuring 3 weeks ahead, so around 29 weeks. In 2 weeks at my next appointment I will also have an ultrasound to figure out the approximate size of Baby Q. Based on the fact that I'm measuring 3 weeks ahead, I don't hold out much hope that she will be a "small" baby by any means.
No comments:
Post a Comment