I know that I have failed to write a Christmas post. It has been my intention to write this long drawn out post full of information and pictures of all the gifts which were received. However, I have decided against that and will just say that we had an awesome Christmas. Lots of fun was had by all and it was great to watch Y actually open the presents on her own this year. It was her third Christmas but watching her tear open gift after gift after gift was pure joy. I also took lots of pictures of all of her gifts but since most of you are also on my Facebook friends list you've probably already seen them. For those of you who are not Facebook friends I will share one picture with you. It happens to be my favorite and really sums up how Y felt about Christmas this year!
I can't wait until next year when she really understands even more about Santa and all things Christmas! I hope your Holidays were as fantastic and memorable as ours
| Enjoying a sleigh ride through a display of Christmas lights. |
No comments:
Post a Comment